Sunrise Volkswagen sold me a car with fake leather seats and lied about it

Waterbury, Connecticut 3 comments

I purchased a used car (2006 BMW 325xi) from Sunrise Volkswagen, a dealer in Lynbrook, NY. It was advertised with leather seats. I found out, after I purchased the car, that it has leatherette (imitation leather) seats. I obtained a quote to replace the leatherette seats with leather, and it is $7180.70. The dealer refused to give me back this amount and only offered $500, which is not even close to enough to install the leather seats. Even worse, the dealer offered to take the car back and charge me 40cents/mile for usage - I could drive a brand new BMW or an even better car at that rate!

Sunrise Volkswagen

931 Sunrise Highway

Lynbrook, NY 11563

Review about: Bmw 325.

Comments

Syosset, New York, United States #680006

No this dealership is a crook, this person must of not explain them self not well or the critical comment about him must of been from employees of the store, because many customer I have met had problems with the car the minute it was purchased..

If everyone would file a complaint with better business bureau and the lemon law act this dealership would not be doing this.

My brakes, tire, radio change after car was paid for thy are a sneak you paid for the car when you are ready to pick it up things have been replaced or changed..

Dangerous with the brakes

:roll

So, you checked out the car, never looked at the interior obviously, missed that it was not what you wanted, paid for it and it's THEIR fault???

"can you hear that?...." sounds like a itty bitty string instrument...

#209317

Did you look at the seats before you bought the car??? You drove the car away from the showroom without looking at the seats??? Seems the only *** here is you!!!